All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £30.72Trending at £31.15
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
- £37.38Trending at £41.38
- £31.56Trending at £36.28
- £11.98Trending at £12.10
- £7.93Trending at £10.05
- £6.38Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionProviding care for someone with a neurodegenerative condition such as Parkinson's disease requires an integrated approach, taking into account the needs of the person with the disorder and family members most closely involved in their care.
- Author BiographyBarbara Politynska was educated at the Universities of Manchester and Cambridge, UK. She is a Clinical Psychologist and Senior Lecturer at the Medical University of Bialystok, Poland, and a Senior Member of Robinson College, Cambridge. Her research interests lie in the area of neuropsychology and her main publications have been in the area of neurodegenerative and cerebrovascular diseases and the care of older people. She has received the award of the Medal of the National Education Commission from the President of Poland.
- Author(s)Barbara Politynska
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.