All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHome to an extraordinary collection of treasured masterworks, including the famed Unicorn Tapestries, The Cloisters is devoted to the art and architecture of medieval Europe. This guide, published to celebrate The Cloisters' seventy-fifth anniversary, richly illustrates and describes the most important highlights of its collection.
- Author BiographyPeter Barnet is the Michel David-Weill curator in charge of the Department of Medieval Art and The Cloisters. Nancy Wu is museum educator at The Cloisters.
- Author(s)Nancy Wu,Peter Barnet
- PublisherMetropolitan Museum of Art
- Date of Publication06/11/2012
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMetropolitan Museum of Art
- Content Note200 color illus.
- Weight726 g
- Width171 mm
- Height248 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.21
- £66.16Trending at £91.75
- £8.66Trending at £10.56
- £13.63Trending at £14.11
- £22.22Trending at £23.44
- £19.56Trending at £26.09
- £16.22Trending at £20.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.