Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- Author(s)D. S. Butterworth
- PublisherLost Horse Press
- Date of Publication02/12/2014
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationSandpoint
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLost Horse Press
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyD. S. Butterworth grew up in Seattle and attended Western Washington University in Bellingham. He earned an MA and PhD in English literature at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Throughout these years he pulled graveyard shift in a cannery, unloaded fishing boats, worked crab lines, taught at a school for dyslexic children, and spent a summer on a fire lookout tower in the Cascade Mountains. He taught as a lecturer at Chapel Hill and spent four years teaching at Morehead State University in eastern Kentucky. He currently teaches literature and creative writing at Gonzaga University in Spokane, Washington. He has taught in Study Abroad programs in Zambia and Italy where he was a regular contributor to The Florence Newspaper. Algonquin Books published his creative non-fiction book, Waiting for Rain: A Farmers Story. His poetry and fiction have appeared in magazines including Arcadia, The Baltimore Review, Cascadia Review, The Copperfield Review, Cream City Review, The Wisconsin Review, Amoskeag, The Louisville Review, The Portland Review, The Alaska Quarterly Review, The Santa Clara Review, The Midwest Quarterly Review, Rock and Sling, and Willow Springs. Lost Horse Press published his poetry book, The Radium Watch Dial Painters, a finalist for the Washington State Book Awards.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.