All listings for this product
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.69Trending at £4.86
- £4.69Trending at £4.83
- £4.69Trending at £5.58
- £10.20Trending at £11.88
- £3.98Trending at £7.96
- £4.00Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionThere were ten of them in the dining club, and Daniel was thrilled to have recruited Lucidio to cook their monthly dinner. But the ten gourmets quickly became nine when Abel succumbed after a second helping of beef bourguignon. Thereafter, trips to the cemetry became rather too predictable.
- Author BiographyLuis Fernando Verissimo is one of Brazil's most popular writers thanks to his satirical columns in the national weekly Veja. He is also a celebrated novelist and cartoonist. Margaret Jull Costa has translated the work of the Portuguese writers Jose Saramago, Eca de Quieroz, Fernando Pessoa and Lidia Jorge, and a number of the most notable Spanish authors.
- Author(s)Luis Fernando Verissimo
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication28/09/2001
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Harvill Press
- Weight280 g
- Width132 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Translated byMargaret Jull Costa
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.