All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £21.48Trending at £28.79
- £10.61Trending at £13.08
- £13.46Trending at £17.98
- £11.85Trending at £15.16
- £13.77Trending at £15.98
- £14.79Trending at £16.89
- £15.18Trending at £19.15
About this product
- DescriptionBuilding on a decade-long pursuit to define and implement co-creative practices in business, The Co-Creation Paradigm calls for a radical rethinking of traditional ideas about how value is created. Aruging that organizations must engage their stakeholders as drivers of the process, this book illustrates how to create win more-win more outcomes in the private, public, and social sector.
- Author BiographyVenkat Ramaswamy is Hallman Fellow of Electronic Business and Professor of Marketing at the University of Michigan's Stephen M. Ross School of Business. He is co-author of the award-winning books The Future of Competition and The Power of Co-Creation. Kerimcan Ozcan teaches marketing at Marywood University. He conducts research on value co-creation, word-of-mouth and social media marketing, consumer networks, and complex adaptive systems. Learn more about co-creation and engage with the authors at www.cocreationparadigm.com.
- Author(s)Kerimcan Ozcan,Venkat Ramaswamy
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication09/04/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.