Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.39Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionBorrowing from the experience of cooperative artists' studios, business incubators, and the corner copy shop, this book explains why office infrastructure can be important for productivity as well as the quality of work life.
- Author BiographyLaura C. Johnson teaches at the School of Planning at the University of Waterloo and is a consultant on issues of social policy.
- PrizesWinner of Diana C. Donald Award, American Planning Association, Planning and Women Division 2003 (United States).
- Author(s)Laura C. Johnson
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2003
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2003
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Content Note11 b&w illustrations
- Weight260 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.