Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.98
- £36.00Trending at £38.06
- £27.52Trending at £27.85
- £29.71Trending at £32.60
- £26.61Trending at £28.13
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
About this product
- DescriptionA part of Teachers' Pocketbooks Series , this collection contains practical skills and strategies that can be used by all educational professionals. This book opens with a consideration of coaching as a concept, what makes a good coach and practical considerations such as time, confidentiality, record-keeping and more.
- Author BiographyAuthors Peter Hook, Ian McPhail & Andy Vass are directors of Gillmans Ltd. a company with a national and international reputation for providing high quality training and consultancy on coaching within and beyond the education sector. Peter has been lead consultant on several LEA-wide coaching projects while, between them, Ian and Andy have worked intensively in training and accrediting reflective practitioners and coaches.
- Author(s)Andy Vass,Ian McPhail,Peter Hook
- PublisherManagement Pocketbooks
- Date of Publication10/05/2006
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleTeachers' Pocketbooks
- Place of PublicationAlresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeachers' Pocketbooks
- Out-of-print date14/06/2016
- Content Note20+ monochrome
- Width148 mm
- Height105 mm
- Illustrator(s)Phil Hailstone
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.