All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn entire new class of compounds, the thrombopoietins, are available to treat individuals with immune thrombocytopenic purpura (ITP).The Coagulation Consult covers major topics of interest to hematologists who are asked to consult on individuals with coagulation related diseases, and encompasses the field's most recent developments.
- Author BiographyAlan Lichtin, MD, Department of Hematologic Oncology and Blood Disorders, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH, USAJohn Bartholomew, MD, Department of Cardiovascular Medicine and Hematology, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH, USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note37 Tables, black and white; 38 Illustrations, color; 8 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 279 p. 46 illus., 38 illus. in color.
- Weight780 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byAlan Lichtin,John Bartholomew
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £27.18
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £9.99Trending at £13.78
- £42.58Trending at £45.99
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £7.97Trending at £11.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.