CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.89Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe Coast of Australia provides the first comprehensive account of the Australian coast.
- Author BiographyAndrew Short is a coastal geomorphologist with degrees from the University of Sydney, University of Hawaii and Louisiana State University. He has studied the coasts of North and South America, the Alaskan Arctic, Hawaii, New Zealand, Europe, the British Isles and the entire Australian coast. His main interests are beach and dune morphodynamics, coastal evolution and management. He has written more than 150 scientific articles and 12 books. Colin Woodroffe is Professor in the School of Earth and Environmental Sciences at the University of Wollongong.
- Author(s)Andrew D. Short,Colin D. Woodroffe
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight990 g
- Width255 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.