All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuidebook to the Coast to Coast long distance walking route from St Bees Head in Cumbria to Robin Hood's Bay in Yorkshire. At 190 miles (300km), this popular long-distance route can be walked in two weeks. With clear route description, maps, trek planner and accommodation guide. A separate 1:25k map booklet is included with the guidebook.
- Author BiographyDr Terry Marsh is a Lancashire-based award-winning writer and photographer who specialises in the outdoors, the countryside, walking and travel worldwide. He has been writing books since the mid-1980s, and is the author of over 100 titles.
- Author(s)Terry Marsh
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication13/01/2017
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Out-of-print date23/03/2017
- Content Note77 colour photos, 18 maps and 15 profiles
- Weight430 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover,With translucent dust cover
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £11.34
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.