All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £8.61Was:£10.99Free postage
- £8.27Was:£10.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionAided by the author's extensive prison diaries, this book reveals the true horror of life inside Los Teques: a shocking underworld behind bars where inmates pay protection money to stay alive, prostitutes do the rounds and vast amounts of cocaine are smuggled in for cell-block bosses to sell on to prisoners for huge profits.
- Author BiographyPaul Keany was a successful self-employed plumber until the Irish property crash in 2008. An aspiring novelist, he has turned his back on the murky world of drug-smuggling to focus on a life of writing. Born and raised in Oxford, he now lives in Dublin. Jeff Farrell is an independent Irish journalist and documentary maker specialising in Latin American affairs. His work has appeared in various publications, including The Guardian and the Daily Telegraph. He currently lives in Dublin.
- Author(s)Jeff Farrell,Paul Keany
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Weight241 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.