All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionSystematically introducing readers to over 30 coding techniques, this new edition is now supported by a brand new website with links to videos, example of approaches in action and downloadable transcripts with which to practice, making this book indispensable for all those doing qualitative research.
- Author BiographyJohnny Saldana is Professor Emeritus of Theatre from the Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts' School of Film, Dance, and Theatre at Arizona State University. He has been involved in the field of theatre as a teacher educator, director, playwright, and qualitative researcher. Saldana's research methods have been used and cited internationally for studies in K-12 and higher education, the fine arts, business, technology, social sciences, government, social services, communication, human development, sport, health care, and medicine. He is the author of Longitudinal Qualitative Research: Analyzing Change Through Time (AltaMira Press, 2003), recipient of the 2004 Outstanding Book Award from the National Communication Association's Ethnography Division; Ethnodrama: An Anthology of Reality Theatre (AltaMira Press, 2005), an edited collection of ethnographic-based plays; The Coding Manual for Qualitative Researchers (Sage Publications, 2009; second edition, 2013), a handbook on qualitative data analysis; Fundamentals of Qualitative Research (Oxford University Press, 2011), a commissioned introductory textbook and volume one of the Understanding Qualitative Research series; Ethnotheatre: Research from Page to Stage (Left Coast Press, 2011), a playwriting primer for performance ethnography and recipient of the American Educational Research Association's Qualitative Research Special Interest Group's 2012 Outstanding Book Award; and Qualitative Data Analysis: A Methods Sourcebook, third edition (Sage Publications, 2014), a commissioned update and revision of the late Matthew B. Miles and A. Michael Huberman's second edition (1994) book, Qualitative Data Analysis: An Expanded Sourcebook.
- Author(s)Johnny Saldana
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication12/11/2015
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight587 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.72Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.