All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this text, the author outlines his geographic mosaic theory of coevolution. Through this theory, he creates connections between the study of specialization and coevolution in local communities and the study of patterns seen in comparisons of the phylogenies of interacting species.
- Author(s)John N. Thompson
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/09/1994
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note6 halftones, 41 line drawings, 15 tables
- Weight537 g
- Width154 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.49Trending at £4.80
- £3.64Trending at £3.70
- £4.24Trending at £4.75
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.