Consider these sponsored items
- £107.58Was:£134.95Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most authoritative cognitive neuroscience text is also the most accessible.
- Author BiographyMichael S. Gazzaniga is Professor of Psychology and Director of the SAGE Center for the Study of Mind at the University of California, Santa Barbara, Co-Director of the Summer Institute in Cognitive Neuroscience, and President of the Cognitive Neuroscience Institute. George R. Mangun is Professor of Psychology and Neurology and Dean of Social Sciences at the University of California, Davis, and Director of the Summer Institute in Cognitive Neuroscience.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/12/2014
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note87 color illus., 183 b&w illus.
- Weight2785 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byGeorge R. Mangun,Michael S. Gazzaniga
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.08
- £17.44Trending at £25.11
- £17.24Trending at £25.11
- £20.79Trending at £35.16
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £23.75Trending at £35.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.