Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, first published in 2006, evaluates Kuhn's most influential ideas using theories developed by cognitive scientists.
- Author BiographyPeter Barker is Professor of History of Science at the University of Oklahoma. Hanne Andersen is Professor of Medical Philosophy and Clinical Theory at the University of Copenhagen. Xiang Chen is Associate Professor of Philosophy at California Lutheran University.
- Author(s)Hanne Andersen,Peter Barker,Xiang Chen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.