CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £13.68Trending at £17.33
- £4.63Trending at £5.27
- £13.39Trending at £15.37
- £10.58Trending at £10.71
- £4.95Trending at £5.01
- £4.95Trending at £5.96
- £7.42Trending at £8.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, first published in 2006, evaluates Kuhn's most influential ideas using theories developed by cognitive scientists.
- Author BiographyPeter Barker is Professor of History of Science at the University of Oklahoma. Hanne Andersen is Professor of Medical Philosophy and Clinical Theory at the University of Copenhagen. Xiang Chen is Associate Professor of Philosophy at California Lutheran University.
- Author(s)Hanne Andersen,Peter Barker,Xiang Chen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/09/2013
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight300 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.