All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £1.49Trending at £1.69
- £1.45Trending at £1.54
- £25.00Trending at £27.97
- £6.50Trending at £12.00
- £12.55Trending at £12.85
- £3.99Trending at £5.62
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting a critical analysis of the Court of Justice's jurisprudence on EU free movement rights, this book explains the drivers behind the fragmentation of internal market law. It argues that the Court has a responsibility to articulate coherent framework principles applicable in national law, but also requires greater support from Member States.
- Author BiographyNiamh Nic Shuibhne is Professor of European Union Law at the University of Edinburgh. She has published widely on EU free movement law and the legal regulation of EU citizenship. She is joint editor of the European Law Review.
- Author(s)Niamh Nic Shuibhne
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleOxford Studies in European Law
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight606 g
- Width173 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.