All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.99Trending at £4.49
- £5.27Trending at £6.99
- £6.49Trending at £8.18
- £9.96Trending at £10.97
- £6.59Trending at £7.99
- £24.89Trending at £26.59
- £33.52Trending at £41.98
About this product
- DescriptionReveals how social-cognitive structures and processes serve as a basis of personality coherence - the unique patterns of experience and action make us who we are.
- Author BiographyDaniel Cervone, PhD, is Associate Professor of Psychology at the University of Illinois at Chicago. He earned his doctorate in psychology from Stanford University in 1985. He is a former Fellow at the Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences, Stanford, CA. Yuichi Shoda, PhD, Assistant Professor of Psychology at the University of Washington, Seattle, was born in Japan and studied geophysics at Hokkaido University. He then studied psychology at the University of California at Santa Cruz, Stanford University, and Columbia University, and received his doctorate at Columbia in 1990.
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication29/03/1999
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight724 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDaniel Cervone,Yuichi Shoda
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.