All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book deals with lawyers during the Cold War and their contributions during that turbulent period in history. It's a unique view of history.
- Author BiographyArthur T. Downey (Washington, D.C.) has lectured at the Smithsonian, taught at Georgetown University Law Center, and is a member of the bar of the District of Columbia. He lived through the Cold War as a student, lawyer, diplomat, and government official. Downey is the author of Civil War Lawyers (ABA: 2010).
- Author(s)Arthur T. Downey
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width160 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £6.82Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.