Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionRe-assesses the relationship between the United States, the Soviet Union and key regional players in waging and halting conflict in the Middle East between 1967 and 1973. This book is of interest to students of Cold War studies, Middle Eastern history, strategic studies and international history.
- Author BiographyNigel J. Ashton is senior lecturer in International History at LSE. He is the author of Eisenhower, Macmillan and the Problem of Nasser: Anglo-American Relations and Arab Nationalism, 1955-59 (1996) and Kennedy, Macmillan and the Cold War: The Irony of Interdependence (2002). .
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/07/2007
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleCold War History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byNigel J. Ashton
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.