Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.95Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.66Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionOffers practitioners a resource for dealing with the challenges of designing and implementing collaborative work systems. Filled with examples and tools, this book is written for change leaders, OD managers, design team members, line managers, and functional leaders who need a hands-on resource for dealing with collaborative work systems issues.
- Author BiographyMichael M. Beyerlein is the director of the Center for the Study of Work Teams and professor of industrial/organizational psychology at the University of North Texas. He is the author and editor of numerous books including Beyond Teams: Building the Collaborative Organization (Pfeiffer). Craig McGee is a consultant with more than twenty years experience in change management.and coauthor of Beyond Teams: Building the Collaborative Organization (Pfeiffer). Gerald Klein is associate professor of organizational behavior and management in the College of Business Administration Behavior and Management in the College of Business Administration at Rider University. Jill E. Nemiro is an assistant professor in the Behavioral Sciences Department at California State Polytechnic University, Pomona. Laurie Broedling is the vice chair of the California Team Excellence Award Council and the president of the LB Organizational Consulting.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/04/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleCollaborative Work Systems Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1245 g
- Width203 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byCraig McGee,Gerald Klein,Jill Nemiro,Laurie Broedling,Michael M. Beyerlein
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.