CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- Author(s)Harold Hotelling
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/11/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight299 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byA. C. Darnell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
- Table Of ContentsThe Life and Economic Thought of Harold Hotelling.- Bibliography of Harold Hotelling.- Reprints of the Published Economics Papers by Harold Hotelling.- 1925 A general mathematical theory of depreciation. Journal of the American Statistical Association, 20, 340-53..- 1929 Stability in competition. Economic Journal, 39, 41-57..- 1931 The economics of exhaustible resources. Journal of Political Economy, 39, 137-75..- 1932 Edgeworth's taxation paradox and the nature of demand and supply functions. Journal of Political Economy, 40, 577-616..- 1933 Note on Edgeworth's taxation phenomenon and Professor Garver's additional condition on demand functions. Econometrica, 1, 408-9..- 1935 Demand functions with limited budgets. Econometrica, 3, 66-78..- 1936 Curtailing production is anti-social. Columbia Alumni News, 28(4), 3 and 16..- 1938 The general welfare in relation to problems of taxation and of railway and utility rates. Econometrica, 6, 242-69..- 1939 The relation of prices to marginal costs in an optimum system. Econometrica, 7, 151-6..- 1939 A final note. Econometrica, 7, 158-60..- 1943 Income-tax revision as proposed by Irving Fisher. Econometrica, 11, 83-7..
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.