All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionThis critical edition of the poems of Anna Seward re-establishes one of the most popular and prolific poets of the early Romantic period. It will allow readers to experience the poems as eighteenth-century readers did and will include a number of poems that were excluded from the 1810 edition.
- Author BiographyLisa L. Moore is Professor of English Literature at the University of Texas in Austin. Her research and teaching interests include eighteenth-century British, Irish and American literatures, women's and especially lesbian art and literature, LGBTQ studies, and literary form, especially poetry and the novel.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPickering & Chatto (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight1247 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byLisa L. Moore
- Contained items statementContains 2 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.