All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDealing with families, friendship, love, loss, sorrow and joy, this title includes a story about a sleepy Irish town facing monumental change.
- Author BiographyMaeve Binchy was born in Dublin, and went to school at the Holy Child Convent in Killiney. She took a history degree at UCD and taught in various girls' schools, writing travel articles in the long summer holidays. In 1969 she joined the Irish Times and for many years she was based in London writing humorous columns from all over the world. She is the author of five collections of short stories as well as twelve novels including Circle of Friends, The Copper Beech, Tara Road, Evening Class and The Glass Lake. Maeve Binchy died on 30 July 2012. She is survived by her husband, the writer Gordon Snell.
- Author(s)Maeve Binchy
- PublisherBBC Audio, A Division Of Random House
- Date of Publication07/10/2010
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Physical Audio
- Weight464 g
- Width127 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Read byDavid Soul,Dervla Kirwan,Doreen Hepburn,Full Cast,Harry Towb,Joanna Myers,Kate Binchy,Lorcan Cranitch,Niamh Cusack
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time352
- Edition StatementA&M & Limited Ed
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £13.30Trending at £18.14
- £10.05Trending at £12.99
- £6.81Trending at £8.99
- £6.97Trending at £8.99
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
- £8.08Trending at £10.98
- £7.62Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.