All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince the publication of Self-Help , her first collection of stories, Lorrie Moore has been hailed as one of the greatest and most influential voices in American fiction. This title gathers together her complete stories and also includes: Paper Losses , The Juniper Tree , and Debarking .
- Author BiographyLorrie Moore was born in 1957 in Glens Falls, New York, and attended St Lawrence University and Cornell University. Her work has appeared frequently in the New Yorker and Best American Short Stories. She currently teaches English at the University of Wisconsin in Madison. She is the author of three collections of short stories - Self-Help, Like Life and Birds of America - and the novels Anagrams and Who Will Run the Frog Hospital? She is also editor of The Faber Book of Contemporary Stories About Childhood.
- Author(s)Lorrie Moore
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Width130 mm
- Height200 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £9.00
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.00
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.52Trending at £9.00
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.