All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Benedictus de Spinoza
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication21/06/2016
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note6 line illus.
- Weight1257 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine61 mm
- Table Of ContentsGeneral Preface, ix Short titles and Abbreviations, xix Letters: September 1665-September 1669 Editorial Preface, 3 Letters 29-41, 10 A Critique of Theology and Politics Editorial Preface, 45 Theological-Political Treatise, 65 Letters: January 1671-Late 1676 Editorial Preface, 357 Letters 42-84, 374 Designs for Stable States Editorial Preface, 491 Political Treatise, 503 Glossary-Index Preface, 607 Glossary, 613 Latin-Dutch-English Index, 666 Index of Biblical and Talmudic References, 713 Index of Proper Names, 721 Works Cited, 725 Correlation of the Alm and Bruder Paragraph Numbers (ttp), 767
- Author BiographyEdwin Curley is professor emeritus of philosophy at the University of Michigan. His books include A Spinoza Reader, Behind the Geometrical Method: A Reading of Spinoza's Ethics, and Spinoza's Metaphysics. He is also the author of Descartes Against the Skeptics and the editor of an edition of Hobbes's Leviathan. He is a member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £15.00
- £54.14Trending at £82.98
- £5.20Trending at £5.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.