CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.43
- £26.30Trending at £26.79
- £28.79Trending at £29.11
- £56.98Trending at £57.71
- £20.30Trending at £26.91
- £35.88Trending at £49.84
- £23.85Trending at £31.78
About this product
- DescriptionRevised edition of: The collection program in schools: concepts and practices / Kay Bishop. Fifth edition. A2013.
- Author BiographyMarcia A. Mardis is an associate professor at Florida State University's School of Information where she directs activities relating to school librarianship and technology leadership.
- Author(s)Jenny Cahall,Jim Bishop,Lara Bishop Oerter,Marcia A. Mardis
- Date of Publication25/02/2016
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight726 g
- Width175 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.