All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £18.86Trending at £19.19
- £36.00Trending at £38.56
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.55Trending at £29.68
- £13.15Trending at £15.72
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
About this product
- DescriptionProviding many compelling insights into the issues plaguing higher education, Robert Martin expounds upon H.R. Bowen's revenue theory of cost by detailing experience good theory, the principal/agent problem, and non-profit status.
- Author BiographyRobert E. Martin, Emeritus Professor of Economics, Centre College, US
- Author(s)Robert E. Martin
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.