All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionIn association with the Lemelson Center, Smithsonian Institute, Washington, D.C.
- Author BiographyRegina Lee Blaszczyk is Visiting Scholar in the Department of the History and Sociology of Science at the University of Pennsylvania and an associate editor at the Journal of Design History. As of Spring 2013 she will be Chair in the History of Business and Society at the University of Leeds, UK. Her seven books include Imagining Consumers, Producing Fashion, and American Consumer Society, 1865--2005.
- PrizesWinner of Society for the History of Technology Sally Hacker Prize 2013.
- Author(s)Regina Lee Blaszczyk
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication05/10/2012
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleLemelson Center Studies in Invention & Innovation Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note121 color illus.
- Weight1475 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.