All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionInvites readers to learn from, tweak, and refine the strategies the author has used during her teaching children with autism. This book tackles some of the thorniest problems ('runners', homework, 'screamers', setting limits, and aggression) facing teachers and parents.
- Author BiographyVoted ASA's Teacher of the Year in 1989, Toni Flowers' work continues to make significant impact on the autism community. She has taught every grade from Kindergarten through college, and has educated neurotypical students in addition to students with various challenges, such as autism, ADHD, developmental delays, visual impairment, auditory impairment, emotional disturbances, and many combinations thereof. Her books Reaching the Child With Autism Through Art and The Color of Autism offer creative solutions to everyday problems. But more importantly, all of Toni's strategies are child-centered and focus on bringing out children's unique ideas, talents, and interests. She is currently a special education administrator in southern Indiana.
- Author(s)Toni Flowers
- PublisherFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Date of Publication15/01/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.