All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGiven the success of the Civil Rights Act and the sharp decline in overt racist norms, how can we explain the persistence of systemic racial inequality?
- Author BiographyChristopher J. Lebron is Assistant Professor of African American Studies and Philosophy at Yale University.
- Author(s)Christopher J. Lebron
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight332 g
- Width158 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £30.00Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.99
- £30.19Trending at £33.24
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.