CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionCovering 130,000 square miles and a wide range of elevations from desert to alpine in Arizona, Utah, Colorado, and New Mexico, the Colorado Plateau has long fascinated researchers. The Colorado Plateau VI provides readers with a plethora of updates and insights into land conservation and management questions currently surrounding the region.
- Author BiographyLaura Foster Huenneke is provost and vice president for academic affairs at Northern Arizona University, USA. She has authored or co-authored more than fifty publications in ecology and related fields. Huenneke has been recognized as an Aldo Leopold Leadership Fellow and an elected Fellow of the Ecological Society of America. Charles van Riper III is the station leader for the U.S. Geological Survey SBSC Sonoran Desert Research Station and a professor in the School of Natural Resources and the Environment at the University of Arizona, USA. He is recipient of the 2006 Natural Areas George Fell Award and the 2007 George Wright Society Natural Resources Management Award. He has authored over 250 scientific papers, books, and book chapters. Kelley Ann Hays-Gilpin is a professor and the chair of the Anthropology Department at Northern Arizona University and the Edward Bridge Danson Chair of Anthropology at the Museum of Northern Arizona, USA. Her research appears in Journal of the Southwest, Journal of Anthropological Research, and Canadian Journal of Archaeology, among others.
- PublisherUniversity of Arizona Press
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationTucson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arizona Press
- Content Note83 black & white illustrations, 19 colour plates, 66 tables
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byCharles van Riper,Kelley Ann Hays-Gilpin,Laura Foster Huenneke
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.