All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a hotshot Dallas lawyer is asked to defend a black prostitute accused of murder, he is forced to question everything he previously held dear. This is a legal thriller in which the ruthless politics of corporate law come face to face with the ethics of public defence.
- Author BiographyBorn and educated in Texas, Mark Gimenez attended law school at Notre Dame, Indiana and practised with a large Dallas law firm. He is married with two sons.
- Author(s)Mark Gimenez
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication02/03/2006
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle, Brown Book Group
- Out-of-print date29/03/2010
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.79Trending at £4.85
- £2.81Trending at £4.01
- £4.59Trending at £4.82
- £34.99Trending at £35.43
- £3.99Trending at £6.29
- £4.78Trending at £4.94
- £4.44Trending at £4.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.