All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.64
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.13
- £18.33Trending at £23.99
- £7.25Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe Colour of Time is a retrospective overview of the work of Garry Fabian Miller, one of contemporary photography's most respected and progressive fine art practitioners.
- Author BiographyNigel Warburton is Senior Lecturer at the Open University and author of a number of popular books about philosophy. He regularly teaches courses on philosophy and art at Tate Modern, London, and writes for the photographic magazine Portfolio. Marina Warner is Professor in the Department of Literature, Film and Theatre Studies at the University of Essex and a trustee of the National Portrait Gallery. Adam Nicolson is a British author who has written about English history, landscape and the sea. He was the 2009 winner of the Royal Society of Literature Ondaatje Prize.
- Author(s)Adam Nicolson,Marina Warner,Nigel Warburton
- PublisherBlack Dog Publishing London UK
- Date of Publication30/09/2010
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Dog Publishing London UK
- Content NoteIllustrations (some colour)
- Weight1338 g
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.