All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £9.09Trending at £9.30
- £6.23Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionWith poetry selections by Amy Vladeck Heinrich, Leith Morton, and Hiroaki Sato, poetry editors.
- Author BiographyJ. Thomas Rimer is emeritus professor of Japanese literature, theater, and art at the University of Pittsburgh. He has also taught at Washington University in St. Louis and at the University of Maryland, and he served for several years as head of the Asian Division of the Library of Congress. He is the author, coauthor, editor, and translator of several works, including Traditional Japanese Arts and Culture: An Illustrated Sourcebook and A Reader's Guide to Japanese Literature. Van C. Gessel is professor of Japanese literature at Brigham Young University. He is the author of Three Modern Novelists: Soseki, Tanizaki, Kawabata; coeditor of The Showa Anthology: Modern Japanese Short Stories; and translator of six literary works by the Japanese Catholic novelist Endo Shusaku, including The Samurai and Deep River.
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication23/03/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleModern Asian Literature Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byJ. Thomas Rimer,Van C. Gessel
- Edition StatementAbridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.