All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £9.50Trending at £12.38
- £10.46Trending at £14.43
- £11.15Trending at £12.30
- £10.84Trending at £11.21
- £10.84Trending at £11.25
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an overview of the Holocaust, placing it within the larger context of Nazi Germany and World War II. This book examines the question: Were the Jews the sole targets of Nazi genocide, or must other groups, such as homosexuals, the handicapped, Gypsies, and political dissenters, also be included?
- Author BiographyDonald L. Niewyk is professor of history at Southern Methodist University and is the author of four books, including Fresh Wounds: Early Narratives of Holocaust Survival.Francis R. Nicosia is professor of history at Saint Michael's College and is the author or editor of several books on the Holocaust and the Third Reich, including The Third Reich and the Palestine Question.
- Author(s)Donald L. Niewyk,Francis R. Nicosia
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication13/08/2003
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Content Note11 maps, tables
- Weight581 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.