All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated edition of The Comet Assay in Toxicology provides the latest information on an important and versatile tool for assessing DNA damage.
- Author BiographyProfessor Alok Dhawan (PhD, FNASc, ATS, FINS, FAEB, FSTOX) is currently the Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Ahmedabad University and Senior Principal Scientist, CSIR-Indian Institute of Toxicology Research, Lucknow. He obtained his PhD in Biochemistry from University of Lucknow, India in 1991. Professor Dhawan has won several honours and awards including INSA Young Scientists Medal in 1994, CSIR Young Scientist Award in 1999, the Shakuntala Amir Chand Prize of ICMR in 2001 and the Vigyan Ratna by the Council of Science and Technology, U.P. in 2011. He is the founder of the Indian Nanoscience Society established in 2007. He is the Member of various Government committees. He has to his credit several Fellowships of prestigious institutions in India and abroad such as The National Academy of Sciences, India; and The Academy of Toxicological Sciences, USA. Professor Diana Anderson (MSc, PhD, DipEd, FSB, FRCPath, FIFST, FATS, FBTS, FHEA, FRSM, FRSC) currently holds the Established Chair at the Department of Biomedical Sciences at the University of Bradford, UK. In 1974, Professor Anderson was appointed as Head of Mutagenesis Studies at ICI's Central Toxicology Laboratory and she joined BIBRA International in 1981 as Head of Genetic and Reproductive Toxicology and became Assistant Director and Group Forum Co-ordinator in 1987. In 1992, she became Senior Associate and Co-ordinator of External Affairs at BIBRA. She has contributed significantly in the fields of genetic & reproductive toxicology and molecular epidemiology.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication07/10/2016
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleIssues in Toxicology
- Series Part/Volume Number30
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1078 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byAlok Dhawan,Diana Anderson
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.