All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.17
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £21.99Trending at £32.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.88Trending at £9.40
- £15.59Trending at £15.94
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
About this product
- DescriptionLays out a picture of impending planetary crisis - a global food shortage that threatens to hit by mid-century - that would dwarf any in our previous experience. This work describes a dangerous confluence of shortages - of water, land, energy, technology, and knowledge - combined with the increased demand created by population and economic growth.
- Author BiographyJulian Cribb is an award-winning journalist and science writer and the author of The White Death.
- Author(s)Julian Cribb
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2010
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note8 line illustrations, 3 maps, 13 tables
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.