All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.48
- £18.69Trending at £23.70
- £3.95Trending at £4.04
- £10.30Trending at £15.07
About this product
- DescriptionSir Arthur Conan Doyle, best known as the author of Sherlock Holmes stories, was entirely convinced by a set of photographs showing two young girls from Cottingley in Yorkshire playing with a group of tiny, translucent fairies. This book lays out the story of the photographs, their supposed provenance, and the implications of their existence.
- Author(s)Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleExtraordinary World
- Place of PublicationNebraska
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBison Books
- Content NoteIllus.
- Weight249 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Introduction byJohn M. Lynch
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.