Consider these sponsored items
- £16.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAims to dispel some common misconceptions and to tell you in an easy way what you need to know to get a JAA CPL and become a better pilot. This book offers real practical advice on the lesson content and how to fly the manoeuvres, rather than just a list of what you are expected to know at the end of it.
- Author BiographyAnneli Christian-Phillips is a commercial pilot with over 3,000 hours' instructional experience.
- Author(s)Anneli Christian-Phillips
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/2013
- GenreAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note26 colour photographs
- Weight286 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £15.49Trending at £25.45
- £8.20Trending at £9.55
- £23.89Trending at £35.00
- £14.41Trending at £18.20
- £12.33Trending at £15.43
- £10.82Trending at £13.83
- £16.88Trending at £18.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.