All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £26.40
- £45.12Trending at £47.58
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.85
About this product
- DescriptionExecutives from the commercial real estate world offer a manifesto for fixing their wasteful and broken industry The commercial real estate industry is in a sad state. Most large projects experience big cost overruns and long delays. Corporations throw good money after bad, and much of that money is wasted.
- Author BiographyRex Miller is a consultant and veteran sales and management executive in commercial interiors and project delivery. He helped create the Mindshift consortium, made up of top executives from America's largest construction and architecture firms, which creates new paradigms and practices for the commercial real estate industry. Dean Strombom is a Principal at Gensler, the world's largest architectural firm. Mark Iammarino is Vice President and Director of Education for Turner Construction's Chicago office. Turner is the largest construction company in the United States. Bill Black is National Director of Strategic Business Solutions at Haworth, a leading manufacturer of commercial office interiors.
- Author(s)Bill Black,Dean Strombom,Mark Iammarino,Rex Miller
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width160 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.