CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionAn investigation into the ways in which early modern books were advertised, this study argues that those means of advertisement both record and help to shape social interactions between people and books. Particular attention is devoted to printed drama, because dramatic texts present printers with a unique set of challenges.
- Author BiographyMichael Saenger is Assistant Professor of English at Southwestern University, USA.
- Author(s)Michael Saenger
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/05/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 17 b&w illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.