All listings for this product
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £11.48Trending at £14.98
- £7.75Trending at £8.99
- £7.09Trending at £8.99
- £4.49Trending at £6.99
- £7.24Trending at £7.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.99
- £4.99Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis Aubrey/Maturin novel follows The Wine-Dark Sea in which Jack Aubrey and Stephen Maturin were in pursuit of a privateer sailing under American colours through the Great South Sea. This book sees the return of the tigerish Diana Villiers and the beautiful Sophie.
- Author BiographyPatrick O'Brian, one of our greatest contemporary novelists, is the author of the acclaimed Aubrey/Maturin tales and the biographer of Joseph Banks and Picasso. His first novel, Testimonies, and his Collected Short Stories have recently been republished by HarperCollins. In 1995, he was the first recipient of the Heywood Hill Prize for a lifetime's contribution to literature. In the same year he was awarded the CBE. He lives in the South of France.
- PrizesWinner of Heywood Hill Literary Prize 1995.
- Author(s)Patrick O'Brian
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication24/06/1993
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date04/10/2004
- Content Note1 illustration
- Weight450 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.