Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionProviding a report on the effects of the 2003 Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) reform, this title emphasises on the governance of institutional changes and national/regional implementation. It offers a report of the European debate on agricultural and rural policies.
- Author BiographyAlessandro Sorrentino is a Professor of European Economic Policies at the UniversitA della Tuscia, Viterbo (Italy). He has been working in the field of agricultural economics since the beginning of the 1980s. He is the author of several scientific papers and books concerning the Economics and Political Economy of the Common Agricultural Policy. Roberto Henke is a senior Researcher at the Italian National Institute of Agricultural Economics (INEA). He works in the field of agricultural and rural policy analysis and has produced several scientific papers and reviews in this field. His main areas of interest are the Common Agricultural Policy and income diversification in Agriculture. Simone Severini is a Professor of Agricultural Policy at the UniversitA della Tuscia, Viterbo (Italy). He has been working in the field of agricultural economics and policy since the end of the 1980s. He has published several scientific papers in the field of the evaluation of the Common Agricultural Policy and of water policies in the EU.
- Author(s)Mr Roberto Henke,Professor Alessandro Sorrentino
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/08/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 49 b&w illustrations
- Weight1136 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byProfessor Simone Severini
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.