Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.26Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by speedyhenuk
- Est. delivery by 22 Aug
- £9.50+ £2.00 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by dragonwoman0
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor the 2013 Hamlyn Lectures, Sir John Laws explored the constitutional balance between law and government in the United Kingdom.
- Author BiographySir John Laws has served in the Court of Appeal and Privy Council since 1999. He has been responsible for a large number of important cases, including Thoburn v. Sunderland City Council which confronted the twin powers of Westminster and Brussels. Sir John is also a constitutional jurist of note, having written several extra-judicial contributions that underline the importance of the rule of law and the courts in a democracy so that sovereignty is founded in the constitution, not just parliament.
- Author(s)John Laws
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/07/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleThe Hamlyn Lectures
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight140 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.