Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionWhat today is the place of the common school? What remains of the comprehensive ideal? This collection of essays, by leading philosophers and educationalists specializing in these matters, answers to these questions.
- Author BiographyMark Halstead is Professor of Education and Head of the Department of Community and International Education at the University of Huddersfield. He has written widely on moral education, multicultural education and Islamic education. He is currently co-editing a collection of essays by Terence H. McLaughlin. Graham Haydon is Senior Lecturer in Philosophy of Education at the Institute of Education, University of London. Much of his work has been on moral and citizenship education in plural societies. His most recent publications include Values in Education (2006) and Education, Philosophy and the Ethical Environment (2006).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleJournal of Philosophy of Education
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight516 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byGraham Haydon,Mark Halstead
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.