Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the few books dedicated specifically to symptom evaluation, this bestseller is a quick-reference guide to more than 100 commonly seen symptoms in adults and children.
- Author BiographyJohn H. Wasson, M.D., Professor of Community and Family Medicine and Medicine at Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, New Hampshire. He holds the Herman O. West Chair in Geriatrics. B. Timothy Walsh, M.D., W&J Ruane Professor of Pediatric Psychopharmacology in the Department of Psychiatry at the College of Physicians & Surgeons, Columbia University, New York, New York, and Director of the Division of Clinical Therapeutics at New York State Psychiatric Institute. Harold C. Sox, Jr., M.D., M.A.C.P., Editor, Annals of Internal Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Robert Pantell, M.D., Professor of Pediatrics, Division of General Pediatrics, University of California at San Francisco School of Medicine, San Francisco, California. Mary C. LaBrecque, B.S.N., Instructor in Community and Family Medicine, Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, New Hampshire.
- Author(s)B. Timothy Walsh,Elizabeth Scott Wasson,Harold C. Sox,John H. Wasson,Mary C. LaBrecque,Robert H. Pantell
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleFamily Medicine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content Notecol. ill
- Weight328 g
- Width121 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.