All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this personal account John Sulston takes us behind the scenes of the largest international scientific operation ever undertaken - the mapping of the human genome. He reveals the politics, controversy, ethics, personalities, setbacks and accomplishments that shaped the seven years of research.
- Author BiographyJOHN SULSTON was the Director of the Sanger Centre in Cambridge, where he led the British contribution to the Human Genome Project for seven years. He is a member of the Royal Society and was knighted in the 2001 New Years Honours list for his contribution to science.
- Author(s)Georgina Ferry,John Sulston
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2002
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Out-of-print date20/08/2014
- Content Notefacsimiles, portraits
- Weight579 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.56Trending at £13.84
- £14.67Trending at £14.90
- £11.15Trending at £14.52
- £16.94Trending at £24.61
- £17.29Trending at £28.07
- £23.56Trending at £40.22
- £11.91Trending at £20.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.