CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.50Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe Common Thread tells a story of our shared human heritage, offering hope for future research and a fresh outlook on our scientific understanding of ourselves.
- Author BiographyJohn Sulston was the director of the Sanger Centre in Cambridge, where he led the British team in their work on the Human Genome Project, for seven years (1993-2000). He is a Fellow of the Royal Society and was knighted in the 2001 New Year's Honours List for his contribution to science. Georgina Ferry is a science writer and broadcaster and the author of Dorothy Hodgkin: A Life which was short-listed for both the Duff Cooper Prize and the March Biography Award.
- Author(s)Georgina Ferry,John Sulston
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication08/12/2009
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Weight257 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.