Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.14Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a series that places Christianity in its social, cultural, political and economic context, this title advances our understanding of the sources used behind the composition of John's Apocalypse by performing a source-critical investigation of selected portions of the Synoptic Gospels and John's Apocalypse .
- Author BiographyPaul T. Penley PhD, is a graduate of Trinity Evangelical Divinty School, and a member of the faculty at Moody Bible Institute, Chicago, USA.
- Author(s)Paul T. Penley
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication03/06/2010
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleThe Library of New Testament Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number424
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.